IAS Director, James Krulder, is an executive panelist, alongside other global mobility professionals, at the Americas Global Mobility Summit to discuss finding affordable transportation for your assignees
Solutions to drive down the costs of your expatriate company car expenditure
September 18th from 1:35-2:10
- Lynn Griffiths, Senior Business Development Manager, International AutoSource (IAS)
- Andrew Cox, Founder & CEO, Mycredex
- James Krulder, Director, International AutoSource
- Katie O’Connor, North America Global Mobility Leader, The Dow Chemical Company
- Jodi Simasingh, Director of Sales, AIG Travel Guard
The panelists will discuss the following topics:
– The challenges assignees face owning a company car in the USA
– The challenges Corporate Mobility managers face when considering expatriate transportation
– The solutions and options to drive down the costs of company car expenditure
– Creating a successful corporate transportation policy that includes the expatriate assignee
LEARN ABOUT THE PANELISTS:
James Krulder is the Director of International AutoSource (IAS). James has over 18 years’ experience in both face to face sales and telemarketing management. He began his career at International AutoSource 15 years ago as a factory consultant assisting thousands of expatriate customers with their transportation needs in the USA.
Andrew Cox is the Founder & CEO of Mycredex, the pioneer of Credit Migration. Mycredex exists to help foreign nationals inbound to the U.S get access to the credit they need at the rates they deserve.
Katie O’Connor is the North America Global Mobility Leader for The Dow Chemical Company. She has over 20 years experience in Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting/Strategic Staffing, Organizational Development, and Global Mobility.
AIG /Travel Guard helps bridge the gap for international assignees by providing products and services to assist with acclimation. A new language, a sudden illness, political unrest, and acquiring personal insurance and financial products that do not consider them as a liability or risk, all distract international assignees from being productive in the workplace and enjoying their new host country.
VISIT OUR BOOTH AT THE AMERICAS GLOBAL MOBILITY SUMMIT 2014
The Hyatt Regency