As an expatriate relocating into the United States, you may not have official identification requirements like a social security number and a driver’s license. Without those essentials it is almost impossible to establish credit for financing assistance or get insured as a driver of a vehicle.
The good news is our exclusive vehicle financing and leasing programs view you as a privileged customer starting with a high credit rating and safe driving record allowing you to get the car you want so you can begin building your U.S. credit history and driving record.
Contact an IAS Product Specialist to get started and download our Building Credit and Driving History Guide for expats to learn more about:
- What you need to know about credit reporting
- The most common model for credit scoring in the U.S.
- How your credit score is calculated
- What you need to know about insurance requirements
- How driving records effect auto insurance rates
- The best way to get started building your credit rating