Expats who are in the process of relocating and wish to finance or lease a new vehicle have many exciting options. The summer is the perfect time to get out and hit the road in a new car.
While some are looking for a vehicle that turns heads, others seek rugged reliability. And then there are those who want a vehicle that is designed for commuting to work as well as chasing off-road adventures.
The team at International AutoSource has compiled a list of the hottest cars, trucks, and SUVs for the summer.
The stylish and affordable Jeep Compass breaks ground in comfort and functionality, with premium craftsmanship.
Why Choose a Jeep Compass?
- Legendary 4×4 capability and fuel-efficient powertrain
- New suspension tuning and upgraded steering
- Advanced safety features, including a new available Highway Assist semi-autonomous driving system, parallel and perpendicular park assist
Discover what makes Jeep the most iconic brand from its modern technology to its impressive capability.
Why Choose a Jeep Cherokee?
- 2.0-liter I-4 turbocharged engine and standard 2.4-liter I-4 engine
- Optional 3.2-liter Pentastar® V-6 engine delivers best-in-class V-6 fuel economy
- Standard safety features including Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection systems
- Full-speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, LaneSense®, and rain-sensing wipers
- Uconnect® system includes dynamic touchscreens, high-resolution graphics, and standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto
The original icon of adventure and open-air freedom. Experience the legend and start your on and off-road journey in a Jeep Wrangler.
Why Choose a Jeep Wrangler?
- Over 75 standard and available safety and security features, including blind spot monitoring
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen and navigation is your intuitive connection hub
- Available removable Freedom Top hardtop and an easy-to-lower standard Sunrider soft top
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jeep’s Grand Cherokee continues to be the most awarded SUV in its class and has been recognized as best-in-class for luxury, towing, utility, and more all at a value price.
Why Choose a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
- 5th generation brings an all-new architecture, new plug-in hybrid powertrain, all-new exterior design, and an all-new interior with world-class craftsmanship
- More than 110 advanced safety and security features, including Active Driving Assist with hands-on automated driving, plus 360-degree surround view and night vision cameras
- The all-new Grand Cherokee 4xe is the first Grand Cherokee to offer a plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) variant
The legendary Jeep truck with a host of new features provides more options for customization, open-air freedom, and technology.
Why Choose a Jeep Gladiator?
- Bring more on every adventure thanks to an available best-in-class 7,650-pound gas towing capacity, a best-in-class 4×4 1,700-pound payload, and multiple ways to help keep it all secure
- Naturally protective with available Blind Spot Monitoring and Adaptive Cruise Control are just two ways Gladiator helps you anticipate the journey ahead
- The Jeep Gladiator comes equipped with impressive technology like the available Uconnect® system with an 8.4-inch touchscreen, GPS, and Voice Command
Shaking up the segment with versatility and capability – The Ford Escape is a small SUV that sits in a sweet spot between the automaker’s smaller Ford EcoSport and larger Ford Edge and three-row Ford Explorer.
Why Choose a Ford Escape?
- The Escape rides boldly into the competitive small SUV market with a sporty design
- Four distinct powertrains offer the ideal match for every customer
- Offers all-wheel drive, two gasoline engine choices, and a hybrid powertrain that charges through regenerative braking
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology offers several driver-assist features designed to help you feel more confident on the road
- Complimentary remote features like start/stop, schedule a start, and locate vehicle
Ford Bronco Sport
An SUV built for the thrill-seeker, the sightseer, and the day-tripper, the Bronco® Sport is your gateway to the great outdoors.
Why Choose a Ford Bronco Sport?
- 5 standard GOAT modes adjust your drive mode to match the environment: Sand, Slippery, Sport, Eco, and Normal
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Features Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology to help keep drivers aware of their surroundings
- Available Trail Control allows drivers to focus on steering in rugged off-road environments
The all-new, boldly efficient, wildly popular, and versatile pickup.
Why Choose a Ford Maverick?
- Offers an exceptional, targeted EPA-estimated 40 mpg city
- 1,500-Ib standard payload capacity, 2,000-Ib base towing capacity
- Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) that alerts the driver when any of the four tires lose air pressure
Built ready for your next adventure whether it’s your everyday drive or tackling rugged terrain.
Why Choose a Ford Ranger?
- Navigate off-road trails carrying kayaks and camping gear
- Built Ford Tough® capability and available off-road features such as the Terrain Management System™ and Trail Control™
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control so when the vehicle ahead slows down, so will you
- Includes driver-assist technology, standard Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking and Pedestrian Detection
- 4G LTE in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot, powered by AT&T
- Up to 10 devices can connect at once, and FordPass™ keeps track of your Wi-Fi data usage
A man-made muscle masterpiece with nine distinct models and a full range of engine options.
Why Choose a Dodge Challenger?
- Award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar® V-6 with 303 horsepower in SXT, GT models to 485 horsepower in the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI® Scat Pack
- 70 available safety and security features, including Forward Collision Warning, adaptive cruise control, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- 7-inch reconfigurable Driver Information Digital Cluster provides information in an easy-to-access format
- The available Uconnect® 4C NAV boasts an 8.4-inch touchscreen, the largest available in its class
America’s only four-door muscle car that provides the ultimate in high performance, comfort, and road-ready confidence.
Why Choose a Dodge Charger?
- Unrivaled in sheer horsepower
- Award-winning V-6 engine with up to 300 horsepower on the Dodge Charger SXT and GT up to 797-horsepower SRT® Hellcat Redeye
- Offers advanced features to keep you safe, secure, and protected
- Offers more than 80 available safety and security features, including Full-speed Forward Collision Warning–Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control–Plus with Full Stop and Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
With summer here, it’s time for you to reserve one of these favorite summer vehicles to enjoy endless adventures.
About International AutoSource
For over 25 years, International AutoSource has helped over 50,000 international and domestic assignees get a vehicle for their move to the United States.
IAS offers flexible vehicle solutions to finance, lease or rent a vehicle in the US without a local credit history. Shop top-selling makes and models from Audi, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Infiniti, Jeep, Lincoln, Nissan, Ram, Toyota, and many more.